So the season premiere of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta aired tonight and boy did it start off with a bang! These chicks had no issues letting it all hang out. Listen, I try not to be judgmental but I know I don't like Joseline, the former stripper. Not because of her hustle because I don't knock a *bleep* for her grind but really dude?! A man that you know is taken? I don't like that. No respect for her. Mimi seems sincere in wanting a family and for her man to be dedicated to her. Living in Atlanta myself I see women all the time settle for a man who they know is cheating on them on exchange.for the glitz and the glam. Mimi seems to be above that. So far, that is. Momma Dee is cray cray. Enough said on her. I like K. Michelle. Great voice and cute as a button. Kinda reminds me of Keyshia Cole but better. I don't really have much to say about Karlie except kudos for ratting out a dog. Erica Dixon... Hmmm... I get the loyalty but the first thing that comes to mind after reviewing tonights episode is "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." And Rasheeda... That chick is gorgeous considering she ain't no spring chicken. I mean she's a frekkin grandma. Anywho... This will be an interesting first season. Stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment